RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY,
Jewelry is allowed for refund or exchange if returned in saleable condition within 30 days, of purchase accompanied by a sales receipt and all original materials.
Jewelry returned for exchange will be processed according to your instructions.
Jewelry returned for refund will be processed minus a 10% cleaning and re-stocking fee.
Note that Aumaris will not accept refunds on special order sales, damaged or altered jewelry.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 808-377-0954.
8 AM - 3 PM HST
A refund will be made to the purchaser upon request if payment has been received. To return or exchange your gift selection, please follow the instructions included with your package, or contact us for instructions.
We at Aumaris, respect your privacy concerns. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about our consumers, how we use the information. We also outline the actions we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you on our websites, and social media channels, The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or another telephone number);
- A username and password,
- purchase and transaction information,
- customer assistance information (such as customer service inquiries, and repair history),
- photographs, comments and other content you provide,
- information regarding your contact preferences.
In addition, when you visit our websites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’ s computer or another Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’ s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
How we use the information we collect,
We may use the information described above to:
- Provide products and services to you;
- process your payments;
- create and manage your account;
- send you promotional materials and other communications;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, and offers;
- respond to your inquiries;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions);
- reduce credit risk.
- verify your identity;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
Information We Share
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you, except as required by law, or to comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, manage and reduce our credit risk, verify information, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting, analytics, and marketing services.
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect about you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. You can ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists; please contact us and let us know.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How To Contact Us
If you would like us to update the information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us toll-free 855-533 9995, or by email email@example.com. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice.
Use of Materials on the Site
All content on this Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, is the exclusive property of and owned by Aumaris LLC, is protected by copyright, and other applicable laws.
You agree to abide by all restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. Aumaris reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration for this Site, remove any person from this Site or prohibit any person from using this Site for any reason whatsoever. Aumaris or its content providers, retain full and complete title to the material provided on the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time at our discretion.
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will remain in place.
Copyright - All content appearing on this website is the property of:
Aumaris LLC Hawaii
Copyright © 2010-2016. All rights reserved.