We at Aumaris, respect your privacy concerns. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about our consumers, how we use the information. We also outline the actions we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you on our websites, and social media channels, The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or another telephone number);
- A username and password,
- purchase and transaction information,
- customer assistance information (such as customer service inquiries, and repair history),
- photographs, comments and other content you provide,
- information regarding your contact preferences.
In addition, when you visit our websites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’ s computer or another Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’ s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We may use the information described above to:
- Provide products and services to you;
- process your payments;
- create and manage your account;
- send you promotional materials and other communications;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- respond to your inquiries;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions);
- reduce credit risk.
- verify your identity;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
Information We Share
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you, except as required by law, or to comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, manage and reduce our credit risk, verify information, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting, analytics, and marketing services.
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect about you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. You can ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists; please contact us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How To Contact Us
If you would like us to update the information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, please email us at email@example.com.
Copyright - All content appearing on this website is the property of:
Aumaris LLC Hawaii
Copyright © 2010-2016. All rights reserved.